Aisha and her mom loved art. They collected tags so
one day they could make a beautiful collage. Aisha’s father thought that
the beautiful tags were TRASH! Aisha and her mom did not like that.
So one day when her mom was reading, Aisha thought of making a plan of
how to get her dad to know that art isn’t trash. So she got a pencil,
paper and an eraser and wrote:
PLAN - How to get Dad knowing that art is not trash:
1. Buy a canvas
2. Say: “Dad, paint on the canvas in front of me”
3. When finished, say: “Dad, did you enjoy that?”
4. If he says “Yes,” get him to do more art stuff. If he says “No,” get
him to do more art stuff.
5. When he likes art, show him a tag and say: “Do you think this is
6. If he says “No,” mission complete! If he says “Yes,” I think he’ll
never know what art really is. We’ll make something that he’ll love out
of those tags.
7. He’ll hopefully, probably say: “Now those tags are not trash! It's
Aisha tried the plan and it worked!